[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
From the article: But first, there are quite a few problems remaining for these researchers to crack. Such as how to store enough energy in the trousers without it becoming too heavy and storing that energy for long periods of time. As Prof Rossiter points out "you don't want to walk up to the top ...
Hell's Bells....... :pinch:

Perhaps it's time to start a thread on ''how to get as many (nutritious) calories for as little money as possible?''
As a mini gp circuit with mother in her wheelchair ... the occasional two wheels 'round corner treat ? To her credit , she secretly loved it ... especially when overtaking a Spurs fan ! Even the occasional wheelie ... Long , clear , aisle ? Santa Pod ! :lol: Love it :lol: I don't go on only two whe...
Dolphin fitness have just slashed their BIONA brand creamed coconut to £1.49. Or, if you buy 12, it goes down to £1.37. Free delivery if you can wait 4-7 working days. https://www.dolphinfitness.co.uk/en/biona-creamed-coconut-200-g/49154/?ladid=uk&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5NmvlZSz3QIV4b_tCh33OguvEAQYASABEg...
Re-being embarassed when young but blase when older. Yes, I have slowly become almost (almost) immune to these things. I recently had to use my toilet with 2 paramedics sitting listening, because my bathroom door won't shut once I go in there in my wheelchair (small flat). I was a bit shy, but thou...
Re-more coins on the prepayment meter..... Well I definitely did yesterday...... I do know what you mean about living in a dark flat/house though. Mine get's me down in the winter. I did try using a cheap SAD lamp, but, have to admit after a while it began to feel as if it was singeing my eyeballs, ...
:lol:

Yes it is a bit dark where I am too. I live in a geographical ''dip'', surrounded by other buildings and trees. But it really was sunny here yesterday. I swear!
You're most welcome Dusty ;) It certainly can be a struggle to feel gratitude when you see a lot going wrong, and often seem to fall through the cracks in the system. But, I do see quite a lot of staff working hard, and they do make a difference. You know, now that I'm a bit sick, I've got so many t...
Hi Chris ;) Is it gloomy where you are? It's sunny round my way. Hope it spreads to you soon :) Re-Patient Access tech support: I got a response from support. My first ever. But, to cut a long story short, it made no sense. Then they sent me an activation code via SMS. Well I don't need one. My acco...
Tx Chris ;) I was so tired this a.m . I didn't even think of that. Update: Found this article in a google search: https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/05/31/patient_access_app_titsup/ Dated May 2018, it reports that many patients couldn't book appointments with their GP using the app. Well, I've been ...