[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>My Mum had similar symptoms, initially her GP put it down to a urinary infection and put her on antibiotics. However her symptoms remained and she was getting more and more anxious. GP sent her to see the mental health practitioner (for the anxiety) who did a memory test. She was then given a CT ...
On the way home from work, My Husband was on the phone to a colleague in the second tower when the first one was hit. Thankfully everyone in the department managed to get out safely.
<t>Hi Bigbagfan<br/> <br/> I was in the same situation a couple of months ago. Mum was diagnosed with Alzheimers/Vascular Dementia. I think she was quite relieved to finally have a diagnosis. The Aricept is helping and she is much calmer these days. Life has been a little easier now I know what I'm ...
<t>Hi<br/> My Mum Mary has been living with us for nearly eight years but I guess I've been caring for her as such for around two years. Her anxiety issues started just before we moved back to the UK in July 2011 (we spent 6 years in the USA, with my husbands job) . Then she was diagnosed with depre...