[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Happy Birthday !!
had a lovely day , thanks so much for your good wishes
Happy Birthday Susie
Hello Emma I've been caring for my elderly Mum (she was 90 on Saturday) for around five years. She suffers from chronic pain due to Osteoarthritis, and moderate dementia. I love her to bits, but there are times when I wonder why I continue to do this caring role. About three years ago I swallowed my...
The way mum has been over the last few months I wondered if I should go ahead with her party, but then decided "what the heck" it's not every day you reach 90 and if she wants to stay in bed she can put on her best nighty and a bit of lipstick and lord in up in her bedroom. It's not often we can get...
The child in me loves the idea of Christmas, cheesy christmas films, carols and mince pies. I agree it starts to early ! I blame the Americans ! they start Christmas the day after Thanksgiving i.e. Black Friday. Try to do my Christmas shopping before the Christmas rush as I hate the crowds and the q...
I've come up against the same problem in my area. Spent two months and many many phone calls before I found a place for my mum. Many homes that do "offer" respite only do so if that have an empty "permanent" bed which you can only book two weeks before you need it. Not helpful if you or partner work...
So pleased to here everything went well with Robs op. Sounds like he's almost back to his usual self !
Happy Birthday
mum who suffers from chronic back pain is on Fentanyl patches which release a steady dose of pain relief throughout the day, and I can top it up with paracetamol and small doses of oramorph