[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
He may well be on strong medication which could be causing his unacceptable behaviour.
Also talk to the doctors and psychiatrists involved with your partner.
Write things down in a diary.
Hi Jennie. I'm sorry to hear about your daughters problems.
If you possibly can - take time off work, so that you can spend precious time with her and to let her know how special she is.
Put your 17 year old daughter's needs first, above the others.
Have you any idea as to why she took the overdose?
Wow! That is truly amazing!!! All the caring you do for yourself, your wife and grandchildren. You might want to consider online shopping to make life easier. It is very easy to do. Then you could have your shopping delivered to your door. But well done to you and your family for looking after eacho...
Hi Kim, So sorry to hear your situation. Was your mum coping before she broke her leg? Was mum living independently before the broken leg? I assume mum is now in hospital and you're visiting her regularly as well as looking after your son and you're finding it too much, which is perfectly understand...
I think what has happened here is that your sister had good intentions but did not realise exactly what she was taking on. I guess that the commitment of 3 shifts per week was just too much for her. The fact she has attempted suicide is an indication of her fragile mental health. Don't be so hard on...
Hi Abi Try to see ithe meeting as a positive experience. You've done the difficult bit - telling the wellbeing team what's happening. It's the other 2 people in the class who should feel worried, not you. Hopefully this meeting will sort things out so that you don't feel left out anymore. Let us kno...
Hi Nac and welcome to the forum. Nac, how did you get into this situation?? Surely 3 children as a single parent and a responsible job is enough to keep you busy. Can't your mum or dad care for your grandmother - that is usually the answer or outside carers? Have the aunts got grown up children who ...
Hi Abi I know how you feel. I guess you started college in September - so well done for getting this far. What are you studying? When you're in class look around to see if there is someone else who seems alone and then when you get the chance go up to her and ask how she's getting on or ask her abou...
A good way to start would be to do some voluntary work. Nowadays all sorts of places take on volunteers - not just charity shops. Find something you're interested in and go on a website for volunteering and see what comes up. I used to do voluntary work in my local hospital and was on the informatio...