[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Terence ... welcome to the canteen ... others will be along shortly to extend their welcomes. Mandy's Campaign / NUC ? Known and featured by us back in April : https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/all-about-caring/new-national-union-of-carers-launched-mandy-s-law-32799?hilit=mandy h...
I am more and more hearing about the Plight of Carers and the destruction it creates ,when the Caring Stops. What if they have a mortgage or renting a private home ,then the real trouble starts, threats with eviction as the allowances are reduced ,even stopped and or clawed back. So after many years...
I am sorry to frighten you at the thought of a total meltdown,though what if we did ,the chaos and mayhem that would follow. It is neither your Wife’s or your fault this awfull situation has been landed on you. So Care ,Support and respite to be provided free of Charge for all whom care at home to s...
I have been a Carer at home three times in my life, even while being in Management or running Companies. However since 1978 have been called upon to submit to care for loved ones, whilst doubling as an Executive. Try it sometime. 1/ The first happened Through Acute Post Natal Depression 2/ Then anot...