[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks guys that helps to put my mind at rest. It's hard when nobody else sees how he is and I'm sure other people think I'm exaggerating how bad he is as they only see the polite charming young man . His dad actually thought he was cured :shock: as he hasn't seen any behaviour to make him think oth...
Hi all I just need some thoughts on my situation please. As I have said in previous posts my son who is schizophrenic mutters to himself and then shouts out and sometimes kicks or punches things. Very sadly my husband and I seem to accept this as normal although it still makes me jump when he shouts...
So sorry Emma just realised I called you Joanne sorry about that
Hi Joanne your post really struck a chord with me as my schizophrenic son does exactly the same. I go to all of his appts and it always goes the same way he is asked how he is and he says he is fine then I tell them what's really happening like the times the voices are constantly in his head and fee...
Thanks starfish and Stephanie my son is taking his meds regularly but is very stressed as he says the voices are telling him how and where to kill himself :mad: he isn't under the mental health team at the mo but they are taking him back on so maybe that will be helpful trouble is they said it will ...
Thanks comrade it does help to know I'm not alone although I wouldn't wish this on anybody . I have tried ringing the crisis Team on numerous occasions but they won't come out to visit and as he refuses to go to them I'm a bit stuck. He has visited a/e on a couple of occasions over the past few week...
If anyone has had any experience of this I would be grateful for your thoughts on this. My son who has psychosis keeps randomly yelling obscenities at the top of his voice. There is no pattern to it he can be chatting normally then he tenses up as if being attacked this is then followed by random ye...
Hi John I understand your pain and loneliness and as steph says most of us are in the same situation . It is only on here that I can admit that I feel resentful sometimes as it is something I would never say to my family or friends as it sounds bad. However we are all human and we all have needs reg...
Hi Wendy and welcome. You struck a chord with me when you said you never know how each day will go and treading on eggshells I know exactly that feeling as my son is schizophrenic and even as I type this is pacing around muttering to himself so I know this is not going to be a good evening . I can't...
Thanks so much steph for the first time in ages I'm beginning to feel more positive and looking forward to learning more about this distressing condition