[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well my son didn't calm down for long he had a major episode on Friday where he doused himself with some liquid which we both thought was flammable (turned out to be screenwash for the car but neither of us knew that) then held his lighter over his clothes to set himself alight ! I had rung the poli...
We don't actually have a social worker I was just given the number by the crisis Team but it seems we don't need support from social services :shock: I'm thinking about writing to my mp as the lack of support has shocked me I always thought that in a crisis someone will be able to help it's probably...
He has actually calmed down now more by me patiently talking to him and telling him that I am on his side he has seen how hard I've tried to get him some help I just am so appalled at the lack of compassion social services did say they have logged the call I was so angry I told them that when there ...
Came home from work today and my son was in a really bad way he has psychosis /schizophrenia and was very agitated and stressed. He refuses to go to hospital now as we sit for hours in a really busy waiting room which is not good when he is hearing voices and is paranoid. We went along to the gp thi...
Hi Ami I suffer with ocd and have been quite poorly with it at times but never have I been violent to either property or people. I know people react differently to problems and it causes high levels of anxiety but this is no excuse to attack anyone else and should not be tolerated. Is he on medicati...
I know exactly how you feel Susan when you ring them it's not usually because you are having a good time and you need them to help . They will not do home visits which is why the police are having to take up the slack. We waited in the hospital from 11 pm until 5.25 am because there is only 1 person...
Thank you for your kind thoughts. He was awake all night but refused to speak although I felt the immediate threat to himself was less. He just seemed angry at me. I'm waiting for his care coordinator to come round but he is refusing to get out of bed to see her so I'm hoping she will talk to me wit...
I've tried that they just said I need to take him to the emergency dept but also said it would be at least 4 hours wait as they are busy he won't go anyway he isn't talking at the moment. His care coordinator is coming tomorrow but I think it's going to be a long night
Sorry I seem to keep venting my feelings in here and I'm aware you all hAve problems of your own. My son has been so unstable recently 2 weeks ago he threatened to kill himself by throwing himself off the railway bridge down the road from me. I went to call the police and he said that unless I could...
He is due a review in September but he is near enough on the maximum dose so I don't think they will increase it. There are no easy answers but it does help to express myself on here and to know that others know exactly how I feel so thank you xx