[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Pet that's a good idea I hadn't even thought of that probably cos I'm not thinking straight! I'll try and see him tomorrow as that was arranged before this but if I get the same treatment I'll contact his support worker. I know it's his illness but it still hurts
Thank you pet for your kind words and hugs. I just went round to his flat to make sure he was ok and to apologise only to have him slam the door in my face ! I'm shocked and hurt after all we have done to help him being there for him night and day I'm sitting here in bits now . He has a Dr's appt on...
Thanks for your reply jenny. When he first was offered this place I did suggest he came home at weekends but he didn't want to do this as he has a lot more freedom there having friends round at night things like that . Plus it's not very far away and we see each other several times a week. Also I ha...
Hi I need to have a rant if that's OK although I'm open to ideas or thoughts . My son moved into supported living 2 weeks ago and I was amazed at how well he settled. He has aspergers as well as schizophrenia so usually doesn't cope with change. We helped him with food money advice practical and emo...
Hi thank you all for your kind thoughts and suggestions they were much appreciated at a very difficult time. It helps to know that someone is there and even if they are not able to help at that point it puts things in perspective sometimes especially when I'm feeling fraught and not thinking straigh...
Thank you for the advice charm I did go into my bedroom but he constantly knocked on the door asking to talk only to start ranting again when I came out. This went on for hours I really couldn't see any way out but he did eventually calm down and apologize he was in tears for what he had done to me ...
I cant get to my phone at the moment and to be honest I am way beyond caring now I don't think the police or any doctors are going to help long term I've done this so many times now and I can't see any end to it
Plz can anyone help me my son is pacing up and down and screaming at me I just got in from work and I'm literally shaking with fear he won't let me leave the house I really can't go on any more I know that sounds dramatic but it's really how I feel as this isn't living
I tried telling him yesterday that they are only voices and have no power over him I think I maybe i could have worded it better as that infuriated him although he did apologise later . I'm afraid his care co ordinator doesn't give me much advice for these situations other than to leave if I feel th...
Thanks everyone for your help. I'll look at those Mrs A thank you. I said exactly that to him jenny but he just exploded in anger as he said I was missing the point. He has now told me that all he wanted was reassuring that it wasn't happening but when I've said that in the past he accused me of mak...