[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you both for your support my gp came to see him she was lovely and felt he needed to be admitted. However when she spoke to his psychiatrist he didn't want to admit him as it might upset him !! Unbelievable !!! He suggested promazine twice a day as his plan but my son is refusing to take it so...
Hi sorry I always seem to be rambling on here now but at the moment my son is having a psychotic episode. He had a really good day yesterday and I began to feel things were improving . This morning while he was asleep my husband and I went for a walk and were in good spirits . When we got back he wa...
Hi all my name is debby and I'm new here. I have posted already at 2 in the morning when I was feeling low and people were so lovely to me. I am a carer for my 22 year old son who has aspergers and has had schizophrenia since the age of 17. I live with my husband and son and have an older daughter w...
First of all I want to thank you all for your replies and hugs that meant so much to me . I know I could ring the police and have done in the past but not an option at the moment as he is on police bail for an unrelated incident which ironically he didn't actually do so I'm worried that he will go t...
Hi I'm new here I am a carer for my 22 year old son who has aspergers and schizophrenia. Life is always chaotic but recently things have taken a turn for the worse and no one seems able to help me. My son is at the moment very unstable and unpredictable and is directing all his anger towards me. He ...