[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi kerry nice to know I'm not alone going through this and good to hear your son is doing a bit better now. We have an appt with the psychiatrist tomorrow and I'm going to speak a few home truths so not expecting a good day as I know my son will be angry as he always plays down his symptoms . I may ...
Hi corinne and welcome. It sounds like you have a lot to cope with right now I'm a trained nurse so I no how hard the training is and you're trying to look after your father and boyfriend too. It's ok to feel angry sometimes we all do and I wonder if you actually get any time just for you. You need ...
Thanks steph lots of distraction techniques to try . We had a chat tonight as he was calmer and I have told him about these things to try . He has apologised which is heartbreaking as it shows it's not him it's his illness. He has been sectioned in the past and I have to agree at the time there was ...
I want to thank you all for your kind words and support I would ring the police if he tried to attack us but he never seems to physically attack us just verbal and punching and throwing stuff. I have just got in from work he had a friend round and they were chatting normally . Now his friend has gon...
Don't know when I ran them they told me to bring him to hospital but when I explained he won't go they said they can't help
I would if he was being physically violent I wouldn't hesitate but it's the verbal abuse and it hurts just as much . I have just gone back to work after being ill with stress for 6 weeks and now I feel I'm back to square one . The crisis Team have been no help and he won't go to hospital so I'll hav...
Thanks Elaine I haven't any experience either and I feel so alone I really appreciate you replying so quickly I feel there are people who care x
Sorry it's me again. I really can't go on any more my son this evening totally out of the blue threw his dinner across the room was verbally aggressive and is now using me as a verbal punch bag. The final straw is when he said I don't care how he feels as I feel I have done nothing but look after hi...
Thanks Anna it really helps to know someone understands how scary this is . I will watch the articles you sent me and you have given me a bit of hope in a bleak period thank you
Hi just feel I'm struggling tonight. It's my first day back at work tomorrow after 6 weeks off due to stress and my son who is schizophrenic is behaving in a disturbing way. He is muttering as if to someone I can't see and keeps jumping up with his fists clenched as if to fight. He isn't answering m...