[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi I would be grateful for any thoughts or advice . My son moved into supported accommodation in may and prior to moving in we were both told his housing benefit would cover the rent and council tax. His support worker helped him set up his other bills and he has coped well with paying them. A month...
Thanks bowling bun I was tempted to do just that I have a friend who would love to stay but I'm haunted by the fact my husband is suicidal and especially if my phone was off I would be terrified by what I'm coming home to. He tell me often that I have to be strong for him and if he didn't have me he...
Thank you for your kind words Jenny. My husband has had counselling in the past and found it helpful but he doesn't want to try it again. We argued into the night last night and it didn't help that right in the middle my son let himself in as he had forgotten his bag ! :roll: My son isn't my husband...
Hi I have posted previously regarding my schizophrenic son. He has now moved into supported accommodation and is doing very well on the whole so I actually began to think life would start to improve for my husband and me. How wrong am I ! My son is coming home at random times sometimes we find him h...
Hi Rhea just wanted to let you know that I totally understand how you feel. My son is schizophrenic and has a lot of the same symptons as your partner. He has been on medication for years and the ones he is on now are making a huge difference so much so that he is living in supported accommodation n...
Hi Rebecca and welcome. So sorry you're going through such a bad time at the moment. From my own experience with my son who has severe mental health problems he only began to improve once he had been sectioned. Before then we were getting nowhere being fobbed off and no one listening to us all the t...
Thanks melly good advice I'll get him to report it he I seriously doing my head in today and it's only on here I can say it ! We arranged to take him to aldi for his shopping we only had a small window in which to do this as my husband leaves for work at 3 he was asleep when we got there and insiste...
Well a turn up for the books my ex husband went to visit my son this afternoon and persuaded him to ring me on his phone ! I was so pleased to hear his voice so I could reassure him. I went to visit this evening and we had a long talk we went for a short walk and we cracked on with his cleaning so a...
He hasn't actually seen any of the other residents yet as they are all in their own flats no shared amenities. He does want to meet them so I don't think it's that. I think it's the voices and paranoia mainly and now if he has smashed his phone it's going to be a million times worse as all his music...
Thanks pet you got it exactly I slept until 3.30 which amazed me but sInce then I've gone through every scenario in my head. I think he has smashed his phone as he hasn't been on Facebook since so I literally have no way to communicate with him. I can't even put a letter through his door as his post...