[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Melly sweetie I just found this and it brightened my day xx
Tough times - hope things get easier.
Hermione ;)
My mum is getting fussier about food, eats like a sparrow and very very slowly. Here are some of the solutions I have come up with to keep her eating that may give some ideas. She quite likes soup once a week so I get a chunky veg one, make her some toast to go with it and she is happy. However mum ...
Cream
E..... Erica
B......Bhutan
This has made me so sad for JN and impressed beyond belief at what he has managed to do via his limited contact with a friendship group - including show his personality and demonstrate how hard it is to enable some people to have a rounded life of the intellect. His situation makes me despair and wh...
My three dogs bring a welcome extra dimension of love and normality to our home. I have them insured and their welfare is crucial. However they take my mother out of herself and give her something to nurture and laugh about. Go for it!! :D
I am in a similar situation - my mum lives with me and there are no other family members to share the responsibility. I too have said the words I want my life back. Like you I have not been away from home for a night for years and it feels like a grief process doesn't it? I at least get out to work ...