[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Those cucumbers look a bit 'snaky' so perhaps at first glance they think a snake is stalking them. The boys sleep with me in cold weather - as you can see! They have their own beds on the floor but once my eyes are closed... Beau(white) is deaf but Kimi is my mum alert so if I am needed in the night...
I am really really impressed by your research and the chatty way you deliver the blows to Toryboy stage by stage! Despite being a Tory I guess he must be a reasonably pleasant person or you would not be considering the meal. Hope he does his 4 days and meets enough 'clients' to realise that ordinary...
Last Name letter: C An animal: cougar A boys name: Charles A girls name: Charlotte An occupation: chiropodist A colour: cream Something you wear: cardigan A drink coffee A type of food: curry Something found in the bathroom: comb A place: Cairo A reason to be late: cash shortage Something you shout ...
Stuart I really could not just walk by without at least giving you a virtual hug. Have you had a carers' assessment lately as you sound very stretched and without any respite? Put in your appeal and if possible speak with your doctor to get some medical support for it supporting your reason for exha...
Hi Emma, do you work in the public sector or for a private company - it may make a difference. I work in the public sector and was able to reduce my hours by taking flexible retirement - is that possible for you?
hello Eira, What a terrible situation you are in at the moment. We were bullied by the hospital when my father was discharged 3 weeks before he died, and I know how terrible it is to battle. Where in London are you? Are you in touch with your local Carers' Centre?
Fiona, sometimes I am pleased that I do not have a family to battle with. It is disgusting they are trying to salve their consciences by criticising you. You and your husband need to tell the children that you are managing as well as you are able. Then you need to find ways to reduce your burden. Pe...
Jenny you got it there! One of my earliest memories is of my gran saying I must not upset my mum and I must look after her. Evil really wasn't it?
My mother (93) lives with me so I am unable to leave her behind to 'go home'. She was treated like a doll by her parents and my father, all of whom thought she was 'delicate'. She has not worked and now there is only me alive expects the 'hotel' service she feels is her due. Following a terrible cri...
so sorry for your loss David, but a peaceful way for your dad. I am shocked you have such little time to get his belongings out from his home Good advice from everyone but start with removing all items that might have sentimental or monetary value and take them home to think about later. Age UK char...