[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sue_15071 wrote:Thanks Bowlingbun,

I think I might try that idea. I bet she'll cotton though! It is worth a try. I'll keep you updated...
What if she does cotton on? - you will be out and just book them again fairly soon after.
This is getting some life back so it is important
We've only just had a Carers Assessment unfortunately so if they were to visit again now I don't think they would assess her as needing to be in a care home. The assessor suggested various things last time when he came to relieve me for a few hours and an extra person for Mum at the same time. Some...
Hi Girls, I feel isolated for a different reason. I've posted many times in the 'feel alone' section. I care for my 81 year Mum. Yesterday, I scurried around trying to get things organised for today, Christmas Day, and went to bed shattered after she'd wet herself several times and I'd done three e...
The island is a shared fantasy where we indulge our wish for quiet and fun. Try my quiz!
Merry Christmas! My mum is now sleeping in her armchair waiting for waitress service (me) so I do empathise. You should be able to hear the fan fanning in your oven. The main difference is that the fan will circulate heat throughout the oven so unlike a conventional electric oven there won't be any ...
Turkey stew with dumplings and boiled pots?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I too am stranded with my mother (93) to care for in my house. [I am an only child, divorced, no children etc.] Luckily we have a small Direct Payment budget from the council and it pays for some care support. I have been having counselling/psychotherapy for over 2 years now to develop the capacity ...
When mum was allocated her budget I asked if I could spend some on taxi fares for a disabled friend to come to stay with her and was told no.
Copy all letters that you send to Jeremy Hunt and to Heidi Alexander, Shadow Minister for Health. Public shame and a massive shake-up needed!!! Heidi's details: Heidi Alexander MP House of Commons London SW1A 0AA Parliamentary enquiries and issues relating to her role as Shadow Health Secretary: 020...