[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You couldn't write it for telly could you? !!! I think it's amazing that we can all identify with this kind of chaos and LAUGH about it, you didn't stress me one bit, I had a good old chuckle (not at your expense http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_wink.gif ), cos life is like this in the real world...
I have trouble with my PM's, they don't always go, and now it's not letting me 'paste'....ah well, I'll try later...Thanks bowlingbun, you should be a solicitor yerself Image , You haven't worked in CAB by any chance have you?
Hello Bowlingbun, I have put the cheques into the bank!!! but I did write to make sure what these were for, and they, and I have it in the apology, are for the distress caused by the identified failures and not for the outcome. I also was informed by the PHSO (although I think the complaints procedu...
Hope you had a lovely day xxxx Image
Your absolutely right duncaring! That's what they have hoped they would do to me, wear me out!!! I've just completed a final letter to the Chief Exec of the Trust, he sent a letter of apology and £1500 as a token...My husband had worked all his life, right up until this last episode, I am angry, but...
<t>Hi Dawn, know where your at. My husband is Bipolar 1 with knobs on...mind you he has been slowed down a bit due to other health problems, maybe a blessing in disguise. I hope you are feeling okay today, and more able to cope. It is good to hear someone getting help in crisis, I didn't and it led ...
<t>I know this issue was raised last year, but I too have just come to the end of a formal investigation with the PHSO, and I am reeling from the outcome. The service failures were all found to be present, thankfully because I did document everything, the service failures were found to stem from the...
<t>Oh Deborah, We all know how you are feeling. How we keep the lid on things as a huge group of carer's is nothing short of amazing. Does it help just to know that someone out there is listening and knows exactly how your feeling? I do hope so. As Crocus says find out about your rights not only fro...
Hello John, Sounds like your moving in the right direction. I work 30 hours per week, and it has been a life line, and being as it is school term time, even better. If I had just been caring 24/7 as some carer's have to do - so no choice, I'd have gone mad. I became a member of the 'maintenance team...
Hello Ness, It's an awful situation to be in, and one where you feel you are banging your head against the proverbial! Everything with 'mental health' seems to take an age, until you hit a crisis point and then the help can be a bit, well, useless!! Your life is on hold, and I know what that feels l...