[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Belated birthday wishes Image
belated birthday wishes xxx Image x
Image Image Image You mek me laff...ta muchly Image
I used to be one of those people who had lights all over the front of the house, that was when we lived in a semi in Manchester and the kids were still 'ma babies'. I loved it all back then soooo much. I mean lighty up santas and reindeers the lot!! Five Christmas trees all over the house, rope ligh...
Have a stress free day!! I hope you've got something lovely planned Image Much love Treez xxx
We got one spooky caller, and I tried to watch the DVD 'Woman in Black' with Daniel Radcliffe. Watched Bette Midlers 'Hocus Pocus' instead Image Image . Nite all, tis late.
Hi Gemma, you are doing sterling job, just wanted to let you know Image . Keep posting, venting...we will read and understand. Treez xx
Just to let you know, you are in my thoughts. Stay strong, you are not alone it just feels like it. Much love xxx
I needed a pick me up, ta muchly... Image Image Image
<t>Hello Tracie,<br/> <br/> I am just hoping that you are bearing up, it's a terrible time for you. I look after my husband who suffers with bipolar and it took a long time to get him diagnosed. The anxiety was terrible in the past and the panic attacks were awful to watch. Is there any one at all t...