[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> Being miles away from family! It sucks, and you are bringing up your young son who needs lots of attention too, your a star. Look after yourself as much as you can. (Easier said than done) <br/> <br/> You feel the 'aloneness' more acutely because as a carer our family life is a lit...
Just to say 'Hello' I think it's safe to say there are a lot of people on this forum who feel and know exactly what you're going through. I find it reassuring to know that others will read our 'out pourings', and knowing that helps me so much, so I'm sure you feel that too. Take care of yourself, st...
<t>Hello Mickie<br/> <br/> I found over the years of caring for my husband, long before the diagnosis of Bi polar was made, that the man I knew had become someone else. The word 'husband' or 'wife' conjurs up so many expectations. <br/> <br/> We expect with those titles emotional support, financial ...
<t>Hello Rachael,<br/> <br/> Just to let you know you're not alone. <br/> <br/> When you're a carer it does get in the way of meeting and making friends, and mental health is a bit of a taboo subject with some people. It's hard for us as carer's to understand sometimes, so it must be even harder for...
<t>Hello all who posted a reply,<br/> <br/> It's been quite some time now since I posted my situation. A lot has happened from 2011 to date, so very much. But to keep it brief thank you all so very much for taking the time to read my post, it helps me to deal with things. <br/> <br/> All good wishes...
<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> It's so very difficult dealing with psychosis, I know first hand, after a while you think you are going mad yourself, and as you say sleep doesn't come easy when you feel you need to be awake for your loved one's saftey let alone your own. I was calling the police fairly regular...
<t>Hello All,<br/> <br/> Just to say thanks for listening to my situation. I am still in the thick of it, but just by writing it down, and knowing that someone will read it helps a little. One day it has to change for the better, and I have got to keep strong so I will move forward and not sink.<br/...
<t>Hello out there,<br/> <br/> Been married for 25 years this year, but couldn't take any more of the chaos so my sixteen year old son and I moved out of the marital home on August 13th. I rent a small home, and am working 30 hours a week at the local school as the job fitted in with caring not only...
<t>Hello out there,<br/> <br/> Been married for 25 years this year, but couldn't take any more of the chaos so my sixteen year old son and I moved out of the marital home on August 13th. I rent a small home, and am working 30 hours a week at the local school as the job fitted in with caring not only...