[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Ellen, it sounds as though you really are doing your best, stay strong, it's awful to watch those you care for decline. Take care xxx
<t>Hi Jay,<br/> <br/> My O/H has bipolar, and, due to overdose a couple of years ago, hypoxic brain damage; which means he has suffered physically and cognitively. I just go to work, thankfully next door, and come home. It's a lonely old existence, and social life is difficult when the problems are ...
Hello Jules, hope you are feeling a little better today, sending you some virtual strength, we all need it ;) xx

Ahh

Welcome back, and I like the new look. Hope everyone is having a better day than the last ;) . xx
<t>Brindleboy is right, keep on asking for help, don't give up. It took me a long time to be heard, but in the end the powers that be couldn't deny my requests for help fell on deaf ears for so long. And as for the diary to keep a check on progress and those requests for help.....when I feel the hel...
Up late...and I was thinking of Christmas's past, when life had all those things you describe ...I have been struggling with my 'new life', and feeling rather lonely even though I am not on my own, it's just that those around me have their own lives to live. I am happy to have snippets, but even tho...
<t>Hello Nicola, Hope you are bearing up! You are not alone. Things happen and it all becomes too overwhelming, I look after my husband who has bipolar and brain damage due to an overdose. I have just had to 'welcome' my daughter and her family back into our home three weeks ago as they had debts an...
Hi sandymary, I sent you a PM. Take care and welcome. Treez x
<t>Many thanks for this Rosemary, I've just read the first few pages of this document and it mirrors the troubles this family have had in getting the correct treatment until too late. (My husband suffered hypoxia after an overdose and is consequently brain damaged). I cried in recognition of the pro...
Hello and welcome fluffster, You are not overstepping the mark when you speak up for your husband at appointments. It's necessary and a benefit to yourself in the long run . As you quite rightly said, they tend to 'play down' their symptoms. The number of times I've sat in disbelief when my O/H simp...