[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Michael and welcome Going away for a break can often be a good idea, but even better is to start building a social life nearby. Is there a Men in Sheds group, a drop in centre or day centre or anything to do with your existing or past interests than can be started up again perhaps. ? I know it...
Starfish 're what happens to your son, talk to a good solicitor about setting up a trust fund or leaving money or a property 'in trust' for him. That way the Trustees 'own' the money or property, not him but he receives some sort of benefit from it. I know of 2 people who have successfully bought fl...
Hi Ryan Imho it's time you both had a long talk about your partnership and how you are going to divide the tasks of living together as individuals and adults first and foremost. If I've understood correctly her limitations are physical so why did you do her PIP claim for example? There are many task...
Hi Kate and welcome So sorry to hear all that. Parkinson's isn't my area but I do know that the Parkinson's Society has much information, and runs local groups to support both you and your husband Here's their website https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/information-and-support/caring-someone-parkinsons Le...
Remembr too to always check for any UTI when confusion worsens, it's often related, also dehydration
Kaye Good Vent!!! :D Much needed, but it won't achieve much until you realise that she will never change, her habits and personality are too ingrained. She wouldn't be any happier if she did go out, it would just give her more to moan about. Imho there's some personality disorder underlying somewher...
Mum does know what a wonderful daughter you are being. I am sure her frustration is at her situation rather than with you. If I were in her shoes I would just be wanting to get it over and done with too :cry: Do speak the Macmillan/ hospice. They will understand that what you could cope with and do ...
Albert_1604 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:55 am

How's that clown going to pay for it all?
Out of his own very deep very rich pockets I hope :lol:
I think they should ask the complainer to move flats!!!
Hello Glowbo Try contracting your local hospice. Theses days hospices offer many services such as support for relatives and 'hospice at home schemes'. They are way more than just inpatient end of life care. I am sorry you are in this sad situation and I am glad you found the forum. Many of us are lo...