[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Lee IMHO if someone threaten something, e.g. "I will stop caring on a certain day" then you have to stick to it or it demeans the threat and it becomes nothing more than empty words. Which is why threats cannot be made lightly. If you meant it when you said it, then stick to it else SS will take ...
Chris, can you post a link to the article you posted earlier. That mentions breaks and I think Penny will find it useful
Hello Al I'm sorry to hear this and yes you should complaint a professional does do things correctly. You could also ask for an advocate to support you in making the formal complaint. This forum is actually for unpaid family and friend carers, that is people who look after their family and friends a...
Hi Lyndsey As ex services your husband might well be entitled to help from Ssafa and other speciifc charities such as Help for Heroes. Even if they can't help financially they will help him check he is getting all the benefits he is entitled to, and be supportive Here's some links https://www.ssafa....
Hi multitask.Ali For a long time we had an active poster called Eun who's son had the same condition and the same battles, albeit in Scotland. She hasnt posted much sincee he passed away but you may find her posts useful.Hoping they are useful and not too distressing I'd suggest starting from the ea...
Mrs A we definitely now need unlimited. Did you experience a disruption of service when you swapped? That would cause S distress. DId you have BT email addresses before switching? No disruption at all, and they have service based in Yorkshire if you do need help. Easy talk to and to understand I ne...
We moved from BT to Plusnet with no problems and kept same number. Monthly bill went down from £80 per month to £20. Did give up BT tv as never watched it. we use a freeview recorder for extra channels and recording. Bought that outright. Paid line rental up front as cheaper in long run. Always go u...
The report mentions that HMRC said Mum wasn't a worker, and wasn't employed as there was no employment contract so one assumes no Tax and NI due. (however my experience working in payroll says that isn't always true) But the report does later say that some monies are due to HMRC but that might be co...
Success! Today the full report on the Oxofordshire case is available https://www.lgo.org.uk/decisions/adult-care-services/direct-payments/17-018-339 Interesting, if lengthy, reading. Seems daughter needed 24 care, council provided direct payments of £1000 per week and at times said Mum could use som...