[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Thank you. Didn't expect a response on a bank holiday. Appreciated.
Thank you :)
Is it possible to add the functionality to add a 'like or appreciate' button to a post I have read?. There are so many helpful posts and replies but I cannot really to each especially if they were made sometime ago but I'd still the poster to know their words are appreciated
Hi
Am new. Can anyone tell me which is a good smiley gor a wry smile? Seems to be the one I need most ..
I am new to this forum and catching up fast. i just want to say to Dave and all the other carer posters, yes you are Heroes, each and everyone of you. I'm amazed and astounded at how much you go though daily and repeatedly. Love, support and respect to you all. Your carees are indeed fortunate to ha...
Thank you so very much for responding, I need all the advice I can get. My son doesn't have a diagnosis as such. He only went to GP for the first time in November and was given anti-depressants and referred to telephone counselling, of which he has just had the second session. However his problems s...
Hi I have just found this board and am so grateful already. I have been fumbling around walking on eggshells and tightropes and need so much advice on how to speak with and react to my son and to get the help both he and I need, and reading your posts you all have been there already! I went to gp th...