[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Amanda Image Similar age but not in Surrey so hope I'll do! Image

I'm close in age to you but I care for my DD who has special needs.

When is the prog on?
None of our GPs even know our daughter because she never needs to visit as she's as healthy as an elephant! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif We had a call from a Nurse Practitioner nearly a year ago saying that they were getting in touch with carers and carees to see whether they were get...
Oh Kay, sorry to hear things are so bad for you just now, but I'll send you some good vibes ......... see if that helps!!xxx Image
Oh that is so sad Lazydaisy http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_cry.gif It also shows how just a few moments of someone's time can make a huge impact and this will probably be your lasting impression. When my DD was born she was in SCBU and something happened in there which I have never forgotten. A...
<t>SO sorry to read this Jeanette and hope you are now both feeling better. Like others, I'm sad too because I am also well aware that our huge local hospitals are not up to much either.<br/> <br/> They can issue all the awards they like, tick this & that box, stick posters up where they want bu...
Hope mother and baby are OK. It must have been quite a scare for all of you.

What are you saying was wrong with the surface?
<t>I went to have a look at the cottage I was born in and lived in until about the age of 6. It is now a holiday home with the obligatory wooden duck in the window, stripey blue curtains and some stones from the beach beside the front door.<br/> <br/> When we lived there my parents rented it and it ...
You don't sound ready to have him home just yet and he doesn't sound ready to COME home does he? What a mess! I think you need to tell someone urgently that you are not happy about him coming home and you are scared because neither of you are ready. You need to speak to his Doctor at the hospital an...
<t>So sorry to read this Superwifey and your feelings sound perfectly normal to me. I agree with the others, you DO need support yourself. I think if it was me I would first of all ring the hospital he's in because there must be many, many others like you and they'll have had to direct them somewher...