[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
HOW MANY CARERS ON THIS FORUM WANT TO COMBINE CARE AND WORK? HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU CARE FOR? DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR CARING ROLE TO BE INTENSIVE? DO YOU QUALIFY FOR CARERS ALLOWANCE? DO YOU GET ANY FORM OF RESPITE CARE? DO YOU FEEL THAT REPLACEMENT CARE WOULD PROVIDE - A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE FOR YO...
HOW MANY CARERS ON THIS FORUM WANT TO COMBINE CARE AND WORK? My wife, daughter and I currently combine work with caring for my son. HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU CARE FOR? 1 DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR CARING ROLE TO BE INTENSIVE? At times it can be demanding, but usually not. Today for example we went swimming ...
<t>Update ......<br/> <br/> I finally wrote my letter a couple of weeks ago and have had a reply back. I wrote to the top bod at Head Office. They wrote that they were very sorry about the incident and that they would make sure that this was addressed not only at this particular shop but at all thei...
I think there is a big difference between comparing the reporting credibility of newspapers to this actual article posted by Penny.No matter what link had been posted to any paper,the fact remains the story is a disgrace. Thank you Rosemary. You said it much better than I could. It was on the news ...
I have long ago ceased believing anything I read in the Daily Mail ... give me the link for the Independent or the Guardian and I might take it seriously.
Excalibur. I am amazed and dismayed at your comment.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -gang.html This is just so awful. That poor little family and to think that it went on for so long. The police, the neighbours, the school and anyone else who knew them should hang their heads in shame. If only someone had got involved and sought help for...
Thanks for moving me over Rosemary! Image
Personally I'm dead chuffed about this. http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_smile.gif Saw it on the news this morning and it's on most newspaper sites today. I asked about a year ago if we could register with a different GP a few miles further away and was told this is not possible, so now I know...
<t>I agree. Some courses I looked at were £400-£500 but if you are on means tested benefits you get them for about £100 which is a massive saving.<br/> <br/> I told them I get Carers Allowance (and that you can only work a few hours and not earn much on top) but because it's not means teste...
As soon as I read your post my immediate thought was either alcohol or drugs. This can't be allowed to continue. This must be so hard for you but it will only get worse if somebody doesn't stop it now. Go see that solicitor quickly!