[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
mfra - I applied to Age Concern last year and got £200 towards a course. It was for any carer not an age-related thing. My course cost just over £400 so I was thrilled to get half of it paid. Google Carers Learning Grants and best of luck. I'm doing a Level 3 massage course (1 year) and really enj...
DD currently gets DLA and Incapacity Benefit.

We've put an offer in.
Blimey I'm lost already!!

DD has nothing to do with Housing Benefit.

If we rented the little house out until DD was ready to move into it eventually, where would HB come into things?

Sorry to be dim but I'm confused.
Quick update. DH has been to see Building Society Manager and they were really helpful (naturally! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif ) We've paid off our mortgage some time ago. We'd be looking to buy this and daughter (learning disability) also putting in some money. It's just one bedroom...
<t>Wasn't quite sure how to word my title! Anyway, we've been thinking about this for some time & other things always crop up.<br/> <br/> There's a little one-bed house about 2 mins walk from us which we'd be interested in buying for our special needs DD. I'd like to think that at some time in t...
Pixie - I'm a firm believer in getting lots of fresh air and am wondering whether you get out and exercise enough? My Mum is 85 and from time to time has periods when she has disturbing dreams and can't sleep. She then seems to fall into a pattern and it lasts for a week or so. Yesterday I took her ...
Pixie - bit confused - is Patsy your daughter?
My DD is in her 20's and has learning difficulties. Every so often we try to help her with telling the time. That time is here again! http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_wink.gif She has never got to grips with it nor can she understand what 10 minutes feels like or half an hour say. She is using...
Big hugs Adeliene xxxx
Thank you for the giggle though! Image
This has moved on considerably since I last looked! I am damned sure I would not leave my home to get away from these thugs. This lady and her kids had done nothing wrong. The people who made her life hell should have been moved out, not her. Communities have got to start getting involved and not al...