[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Personally I'm dead chuffed about this. http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_smile.gif Saw it on the news this morning and it's on most newspaper sites today. I asked about a year ago if we could register with a different GP a few miles further away and was told this is not possible, so now I know...
<t>I agree. Some courses I looked at were £400-£500 but if you are on means tested benefits you get them for about £100 which is a massive saving.<br/> <br/> I told them I get Carers Allowance (and that you can only work a few hours and not earn much on top) but because it's not means teste...
As soon as I read your post my immediate thought was either alcohol or drugs. This can't be allowed to continue. This must be so hard for you but it will only get worse if somebody doesn't stop it now. Go see that solicitor quickly!
Oh Pixie - I'm so sad for you today! Image It makes me wonder how and why some people go into the "caring" professions. Honestly, she sounds a nightmare.
That's news to me too! Image
I had my DD sitting alongside me watching that prog. and she is desperate to find paid employment. She does 3 little voluntary jobs & really enjoys them and I'm told she is a great help. We had Shaw Trust trying to find work for her. I was surprised about all these targets etc because, apart from ou...
Pixie - good for you girl!! Are you enjoying it? I was in a very posh shop recently and they had handknitted scarves in beautiful shades of lovely quality wool, just as plain as can be, no cables etc. At either end of the scarf were about six or seven items sewn on across the edge and they looked go...
Eun - I agree with Pixie. I wouldn't have her in my house and I'd have a word with the agency she comes from too.
Most of the workers in our area are on nothing like even £7 an hour.
Charles - minimum wage?
Thanks for all your replies. I don't think the pay is that bad (£8-£10ish an hour) considering you don't need any special qualifications. I am just surprised that, in this time of high unemployment, these places say they have trouble recruiting. A large supermarket near us had literally hundre...