[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I knit and crochet all the time. Currently knitting socks but recently finished a huge throw for a friend.

If somebody tells me how to add photos I will do so. Can’t be good at everything! 😂😂
We once had this problem and after trying everything from pet stores and vets, putting down prickly holly, pepper etc we were running out of ideas and the damned cats were still visiting and making a mess. I found a site which mentioned a mixture of castor oil and washing up liquid and water and spr...
The advice keeps changing. A few weeks ago the shelves were emptied of paracetamol because the experts told us Ibuprofen was no good for coronavirus symptoms.

In the last few days that advice has changed and we can take Ibuprofen.
I sympathise and am in a similar situation but my mum does have dementia. I haven’t been allowed to see her for about 5 weeks now. We Facetime but she often cries. I send her pretty cards and today I was shopping near her care home so I rang and said I have a card and some biscuits and sweets for he...
Hello Sam and Toni! You sound like you both have similar concerns. Dementia is a horrible illness. My Mum has it and it is just awful. This coronavirus just makes it worse because people who are trying to cope at home have a terrible time with no respite at all. My Mum is in a care home but I normal...
We were talking at lunchtime about texts we’ve had. My daughter who has Learning diffs then said she had had a text from the doctors surgery a few days ago. I asked her if I could see it and she said she deleted it. What good is it sending texts to people who can’t understand it? She is listed as ha...
The government advice tonight is that boyfriend/girlfriends should not be visiting each other. Everybody needs to stay in one place and not move from house to house. I think, since she is at yours now and her daughter is an adult she should stay where she is. My daughter is in a similar position. He...
I did a big shop at Aldi today. fantastic. Very quiet and got everything I needed.Plenty of everything except the usual loo rolls.

I can only assume that the panic buyers are still stocked to high heaven and don’t need to shop this week so there’s plenty for the rest of us.
Hi, I've been a carer for 15years for my disabled mother whom I dont live with. I've never joined any carer group before now. I've never really taken the benefits of joining only thought about it. Anyway in this crisis I would like to know if there is any form of an ID card that I could apply for. ...
Well a decision has been made. I feel cross that the stupid idiots who wouldn’t listen to advice for the last week have brought us to lockdown now. I live in a rural area popular with holidaymakers and second homers and it is currently packed with selfish people coming here and bringing their germs ...