[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
One of my favourite stories (though not at the time) was when we had care workers to support Mike in preparation for him moving to his supported living house. His care staff cooked with him, and Mike decided he wanted to bake a cake. so Gill gave his worker a recipe book and off they went. They mad...
Welcome! I don’t think there is a person on here who has not felt like this. I know I used to.

Keep posting.
I got one too. Obvious scam.
I don’t agree with this at all. I would not have wanted people with no experience looking after my Mum for sure. I also worry about people not having a good command of the English language. It’s not fair on us and not fair on them and can put both sides in embarrassing positions. I had to ask a nurs...
Probably not a very good title but I seem to be stuck in a massive rut. I lost my Mum a year ago who had dementia and was nearly 97 and I had looked after her for 14 years since my Dad died. Although she was in a lovely care home for over 3 years I visited her every other day and sat in the garden w...
This might help Karen

https://services.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/buy-pres ... cate/start

£30ish for 3 months.
Hello Raxa . I did post a reply to you on your other thread.
Hello Raxa and welcome. It is a big worry isn’t it having autism and Learning difficulties, my adult daughter is the same. She is SO trusting and doesn’t understand the value of money either so I constantly worry about her being conned. When I give her her money I give it in £10 notes or fivers so t...
It’s really hard when your adult children cause so much hurt and upset when you should be leading a more peaceful life thinking your kids are off your hands. My daughter has LD and is on the autistic spectrum and although she moved out nearly a year ago to live with her boyfriend she still needs loa...
Penny, that is so sad. When mum was nearing the end, and the GP rang me to say that the current amount of pain relief wasn't working, I told her I had Health and Welfare POA, my instructions were very clear and simple. Pain relief must be top priority, regardless of the consequences. She passed awa...