[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Can somebody please clarify who made the final decision to discharge so many patients to care homes?When I last looked online their wasn't much on it NHS Managers as far as I know. The care home my Mum is in was told they were sending patients there and to have rooms ready. The Manager and her Depu...
Ayjay wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:59 pm
Penny wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:59 pm
Do you have to have symptoms to get this test?
No.
Ayjay ... do you have a link that confirms this please?
Do you have to have symptoms to get this test?
List of essential workers and those prioritised for testing (England only) all NHS and social care staff, including: doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics, social workers, care workers, and other frontline health and social care staff, including volunteers and unpaid carers Oh thanks, I need to go ...
My 91 year old aunt's care home has been in lockdown for weeks yet now a chiropodist is having to visit because carers won't cut my aunt's toenails. She doesn't have diabetes or peripheral vascular disease- she just can't see to do it. I wonder why someone is having to be brought in to do this. It ...
I can't see unpaid carers on that list.

My Mum's test in her care home has just come back negative by the way.
The last figure for deaths in care homes I saw was 22,000!!! If that is true, it is absolutely terrible. I have heard many, many people on Tv and radio saying that their elderly loved ones died in Care Homes and did NOT have the Coronavirus but that is what was given as their cause of death. One ma...
Having seen the thousands of parents with their children crammed onto extremely busy beaches yesterday it does make me wonder why they are worried about them going back to school. I think it is time for some kids to be going back to school as does the Head Teachers Association and several other form...
I have a box of books outside my house for people to help themselves. A few have gone. Several others in the village have done the same and I have taken a couple from other boxes! I have an older friend who has cancer and can’t go out so I ring her every so often to see if she needs anything as she ...
My Mum’s care home is owned by the council. The only permanent residents they accept are self funders and there are about 12 of them. The rest of the building takes in people for respite and these are funded by social services. In recent weeks they have taken in people coming out of hospital who are...