[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Penny, I don't think anyone ever gets over losing their child - or children. It's probably the worst thing that can happen to parents: especially mums who have carried their babies through a pregnancy. 4 years or 40: it's still fresh. Maybe with a bit of guilt, wondering if there was something you ...
So sorry for your loss Breezey. I am not a twin but I had identical twin boys who sadly were stillborn. It broke my heart and still does to be honest even though they would now be nearly 40! I look at twins and wonder. 😢 I know the twin bond is very strong and I am sure you did all you could for you...
Henrys Cat - it’s a horrible position to be in! My Mum was in a care home that I wasn’t happy with for several months. I am never rude either but I am quite direct because I don’t see any point of “going round the houses.” If I were you And they won’t find the time to talk to you then write them a l...
My neighbour had to be sectioned years ago. It was very scary for her and for us. She lives alone and started behaving very oddly and we think it was triggered by a war in another country, which I can’t recall just now. I helped her all I could and took her to the doctors where she tried to climb th...
Update. The workplace sent an email to say he did not mention it on his application form although, since I always help him with it, I am certain we did. It was last autumn and at that time I was busy with legal stuff having lost my Mum so I must have forgotten to photocopy his form which is totally ...
I'm not sure if its a problem with my thinking. But it's difficult for me to make friends and acquaintances. It's not that I don't want to. When I'm approaching someone I feel they may not respond and I will be embarrassed. When they do not respond openly I feel hurt and that stops me from continui...
Very difficult. I had a similar situation with my Mum who had dementia. One son had nothing to do with her or us and she used to ask about him and I just had to keep saying “I don’t know Mum, I never see him.” and then I would change the subject. After quite some time she did stop asking though. Is ...
Type out two letters to your Mum’s GP saying that your Mum authorises you and/or her son to discuss her health issues with them. Get your Mum to sign one and you sign the other, then take them to the surgery and they will put them on file. They may give you a password to use before they talk to you ...
Thank you Melly and Breezey. The deadline to complain is tomorrow so I have just composed an email and sent it using some of Breezey’s info. He couldn’t cope with going to a tribunal he says but we both want this organisation to know that we are not impressed with them and what they did was unfair. ...
Welcome Stephan.