[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The decision has to be yours. My first child, a son is fine. Good company, very bright, two degrees etc etc. When he was 2, I had stillborn twins which was a terribly sad time in my life. I then had my daughter who was premature but seemed fine but when she was about 3 we realised she wasn’t making ...
Welcome Celia! You will definitely find kindred spirits on here. All our circumstances are different - some of us care for children or young adults and some of us care for older people. But we will all understand how lonely and isolating it can be and now with covid it is even worse. Your husband is...
Penny, Butterfly has been following his progress and promoting his cause too. She too has been battling the system to get CHC for her Mum. Melly1 Thanks Melly. I must have missed that. I will try and find her posts. Can you give me a link Melly. I can’t see that she has been on since 2010.
Melly1 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:25 pm
Penny,

Butterfly has been following his progress and promoting his cause too. She too has been battling the system to get CHC for her Mum.

Melly1
Thanks Melly. I must have missed that. I will try and find her posts.
https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/the-nhs-continuing-healthcare-scandal/ This man has worked SO hard and has raised a massive amount in a short time towards his goal. If anybody can get a judicial review this man can and I have been so impressed that I have made a donation. You need to read the whol...
Very interesting question. You could also contact Care To Be Different. Their site is packed with info. I attach a very interesting link about a man who is hoping to launch a judicial review into the scandal of NHS funding. I made a donation and several of my relatives have too. https://www.crowdjus...
All I can say is that I know for sure that the Care Home where my Mum is will not be taking any covid cases. Last time the Manager and deputy tried so hard not to take in ANY people from hospitals, let alone Covid patients but the NHS insisted they had to. The best they could do was to insist that A...
Hello Deborah, Arizona is SO lucky to have you as his Mum! As Melly says, you sound very upbeat and positive which is lovely to hear.

Are there any special needs or disability groups on Facebook in your area?

Keep posting.xx
I understand how rewarding your job is Sonia. I did the same job for 16 years but at a Day Centre and loved it. It’s not selfish of you at all. We all need time to ourselves. A few hours a week is not going to have an adverse effect on your husband. I also know a lady who has given up everything to ...
£25K spent since January? That is going some! :lol: I know a man with learning difficulties who lives with his very elderly Mum and has done all his life. He was on various benefits and had a big win on a scratchcard. His Mum made him report it to the Benefits Office and they stopped his benefits. H...