[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>It's worrying Because he's scoring very low on the mental state tests. I just have the feeling it's been left too late. Stable door and all that. I've been saying to doctors about his memory for some time no one listened and now that they are it's seems he's a good bit down the road and as usual ...
Thanks. I went on the forums of a dementia charity I didn't join it I just read some if the post on young peoples dementia. Some carers were saying their caree got bad very quickly after formal diagnosis i think that really scared me.
<t>Remember I said I'd need you again? Didn't think it would be this soon. Hubby has to go for an EEG of his brain and an MRI. he's still very confused. Failed his fourth mental state test today. His nurse says they had a meeting about him today. The consultant wants to have a meeting with me maybe ...
<t>Thanks for the hugs. Got to see hubby today for 20 minutes. He was a little more settled. His nurse told me they are now giving him medication to keep him calm before he gets aggiatated rather than waiting until after he loses it. Hopefully he'll start to settle for a while. Still long uphill roa...
<t>Thanks. This forum is turning out to be better than Prozac. I wish I'd done this years ago. I'm 44 I'll probably put a picture on my profile when I get round to it. My husband is 55. We gave five children 3 girls and 2 boys. Aged between 25 and 20. We have 5 grandchildren. 3 girls and 2 boys. Old...
Thanks all. I'm glad I've found you http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif . The medics feel that it would be better if I didn't visit for the moment since I'm the one his anger is directed at. If he needs something I have to phone before i go to the hospital so someone can come to the lobby ...
<t>Thanks. I think the dementia thing is a bit like the straw that could break my back. I didn't mention as I'm not used to sharing any if this with anyone. I just usually get on with it. I don't want to come across as a victim or someone looking for attention. I care for my 23 year old son he can b...
<t>I've cared for my husband for years firstly with his mental health problems and in the past five years with his copd. Three weeks ago he went nuts and became aggiatated and violent. He is in a mental hospital at moment. The doctors think he may have some form of dementia. For the past few days he...