[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for the hugs. ((((((((hugs))))))) back. Just had a large bowl of coco pops feeling calmer now Image
<t>Ok so the lady from the support service called me. Apparently she was there and thought I didn't turn up. I was checking my diary to see if I'd got it wrong. She says she saw me and that I was the only one on my own and because I didn't look up ( I was reading my diary ) she was too scared to app...
<t>Bowlingbun. I was crying in a busy cafe. I think people must have thought the coffee was so bad it made me cry. I've never been a big cryer and certainly not in public I've always had that blitz mentality a stowlewart in the face of adversity. In cinemas near you lol. Now I'm starting to sound li...
<t>Just rang her office they are going to contact her for me. I wrote down te appointment in my dairy when I was speaking to her the other day. I thought maybe I was wrong but I checked it and I got the day and time and place right. It took a lot for me to contact a support service. I've been let do...
Soooo embarrassed. Sitting in a cafe crying. Image
<t>Somebody hold me down. I'm soooooo upset I'm either gonna break something or burst into tears. I've been sitting here for an hour and the carers support lady hasn't turned up. She hasn't even text or called to let me know that she will be late or is not coming. Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! It's not good w...
<t>Thank you all. I have a lot to think about. Ive got my note book and I'm going to put actions down in lists of what's the most urgent to a sliding scale of what can wait. I have the meeting with the hospital doctor on Wednesday. The person from the alzheimers society comes on Tuesday. I can pick ...
<t>Malc I was reading online that the early stages of dementia can present as depression or other mental illness. I starting that the doctors were content to call it depression give him some pill and se him every six months and as usual leave the rest to me. They started him on seroquel. I think tha...
Thank you all. You are wonderful people http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif I will let you know how it goes. On the suggestion of my husbands nurse I've made an appointment with my hubby's doctor. I need some clarity as to what their thinking as I'm finding it hard to get info as the docto...
<t>Malc<br/> I've been living this nightmare. My husband sees things. Sleeps all the time. Won't go out. Get agitated Angry. His memory is really bad. He hoards the most bizarre stuff, boxes and boxes of it. He's up all night searching for stuff he doesn't even know what he's looking for. He doesn't...