[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Her end was very peaceful. I feel sorry for her daughter who has been at the hospital and then the two nursing Homes everyday for the past four years since she took Alzheimer's and just missed her death taking my other aunt home That's the way it goes sometimes at least her adopted daughter and g...
I think my husband having mixed dementia at 55 is worse. I live to grow old and crumbly with him but thats not going to happen.
Sad time. My Aunt Esther passed away yesterday. She was 88 and had Alzheimer's it was a bit of a relief really but we all will miss her.
Thank you all I really appreciate your posts. There helping me get through this. Met with that carers support person today. Thought I give her another chance. She's not what I expected Came across a bit like a fightened rabbit I don't know how much help she's gonna be. Will have to wait and see. I e...
<t>My kids aren't kids anymore. There 25, 24,23,21,and 20. Two of my daughters are married with children and my other daughter has a son and lives in her own house. I have two sons that live at home. I've told them I'm not going to fight with them that I'm his next of kin and his caret and with the ...
<t>Big row has broken out with my three daughters. I had my youngest daughter with me at the meeting yesterday and she is contradicting me to my other two daughters. I think she must have heard a different conversation than I did. I'm trying to get as much of the practical stuff done as quickly as p...
<t>I asked the consultant not to sugar coat anything. I want to know everything that's happening. We discussed his life exspectancy and taking into account his other medical condition she said we may only have a few years but certainly not more than five. We were told bottomline he is terminally I'l...
<t>Hubbys nurse recommended that I have a meeting with the consultant to find out whats going on. So I had the meeting this morning. The lady from Alzheimer's society came to see me yesterday and she help me list some questions for hubby's consultant<br/> Consultants thinks we are probably looking a...
Yes also a movie staring dirk Bogarde Your turn
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times !