[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Bowlingbun. That's exactly what I am doing. My daughters and I are keeping diaries. We are as nice as pie to their faces. And I am asking questions of what I already know the answers to. When he goes out it my family and I that are taking him out without anyone with us. They don't have a problem ...
<t>Ok I'll try and clarify if I can. The doctor said that it would <br/> Have to be somewhere secure. She is wanting to do this because of his brain injury. She says he's impulsive and unpredictable. He can say inappropriate things She believes he has a mental age of less than 12 even though no acce...
<t>The PET scan was done today. Saw our solicitor this morning she said its now waiting to see how the doctors are going to go about taking my husbands liberty away. Once we know that we can act to try and stop them. I feel I've the doctors have just dumped me I've cared for my husband very successf...
<t>Hubby's been in hospital six months now. Still waiting on pet scan. Had meeting with consultant on Tuesday. That when she dropped the bombshell I was totally blindsided. She told us that a consultant neurologist had seen hubby last week and thinks he's unsuitable for rehab. She is saying that bec...
<t>There is only one pet scanner in the whole of northern Ireland and it is used by all the hospitals. This is why it will take so long. They have him on a mental health ward which is locked. It not where he should be but his behaviour is challenging at times and there is nowhere else to put him. In...
We've been told the scan could take months I am starting to think that they don't really know what's wrong with him.
Having a bit of a cry tonight. Really lonely miss my husband. Life is becoming unbearable
<t>They said they need to wait for a PET scan. The brain damage did show up on his first ct scan but they told me it was not severe enough to cause any sort of impairment. They said he probably had vascular dementia. After the MRI they said he didn't have vascular dementia it was Alzheimer's Now the...
<t>I'm posting this here as it sort of dementia related. We got a formal diagnoses of Alzheimer's and korsakoffs in may after my husband had been in hospital for 3 months. He went to a halfway house for a month and was discharged to home. A Cpn was due to come out a week after he was discharged but ...
<t>I want him home. The longer he's in hospital the less time I have before this dreadful disease steals him from me. I miss my husband. The man I fell in love with us already gone. He's been replaced by a little boy he gets angry and frustrated and other days he's clingy and weepy. I've lost so muc...
Hi all. It's been a while, sorry http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_smile.gif . After 3 months in hospital and one month in a halfway unit place. We thought we were making progress My hubby was discharged to home on 12 June. I spent the next two days trying to sort out the mess the halfway unit ...