[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello to everyone on this amazing forum.Hope everyone has a lovely day.We must all try and pamper ourselves.Take time out for ourselves.We must look after ourselves a lot more.Happy Christmas. And a wonderful New Year.regards Amandah
Hello & good evening. I am married,caring for my poorly Hubby who sadly has terminal cancer & is severely sighted in both eyes & deaf.We live in Surrey.Hope to hear soon,regards Amandah
Hi I am not racist ,by any means.But I emailed the manager & her reply is in so many words we must give this chap a chance.! They can't swap him as the agency are short staffed this weekend.I am going to Take this further by asking sight for Surrey to have a word with the agency..They will not liste...
Hi I am a carer of my poorly Hubby.He has terminal cancer ,& also deaf & severely sighted in both eyes. Sadly we have to have carers twice a day to get him up & dressed.But the agency are sending a male carer in who is new to the job,& he's from Romania. My hubby & I have asked the agency if they ca...
Hello ,I am a carer for my Hubby,but we have to have a care Agency, who are great,but we have a problem in that one of the carers is a male carer,& neither my hubby or myself like him.His level of English isn't very good at all.An e.g. when he arrived last weekend ,to help out I said to him,that my ...
As a registered carer of my poorly Hubby,I am annoyed that there seems to be absolutely no money in the pot.Many elderly people are now suffering.This is truly heart breaking.The carers are all rushed off their feet.It really upsets me.
Hi Good evening.Hope everyone has had a good evening.Why is it yet again that this government simply refuse to help carers? Many cares are unable to work ,also there are thousand s who are under 18.Its absolutely disgusting how us carers are treated.We can't go on strike.If we apply for a carers bre...
Hello,I am a carer,& Hansen for over 20 years.I am interested in being a pen pal,I live in Surrey.My hubby is poorly with terminal.cancer..My interest s are tv,listening to music jazz & 60s music,Reflexology, & aromatherapy. I live in Surrey.I am 61.Interested? Please drop me a line.Its a tough worl...
Hello,I am a carer for my sick Husband.Hes got terminal cancer.I am struggling to care for him,as I have osteoarthritis in my hands hips and knees. Lat week we had a review,but the social services want to take Hubbys direct payments away to pay for the carers agency & the communicater guides he has ...
[Hello I am a carer & have a very close friend who helps out when ever she can as my Husband is very ill with cancer & we both have osteoarthritis. Twice a day we have another carers agency into help us.But sadly i get the impression that my Husband is simply another number.Then the same old jargon ...