[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes, as regards your Mum's health problems and knowing what is going on, I was relied up on by my brother and sister , about 4 years ago, to make enquiries whether a blood test was back or urine result, or i many a time called the GP out as Mum was somtimes ill when I visited (she refrained from cal...
Thankyou for your post Jenny My mother is self funding, she has savings and a house, that my brother and sister keep an eye on, 50 miles away from us, My brother has POA. I did push him to get it after reading the helpful posts here. My mother has had a Needs assessment and I have had a recent carer...
Good morning Just a little bit about my Caree and myself. My 89 year old mother came to live with me 2 years ago after a fall and she was afraid to go back to her house again because a Care worker had been stealing from her. I used to go to my mothers house 50 miles a way 2 or 3 times a week and I w...
Hi Bracken I have not posted on CarerUK before, So hope it works ok. What kind of Respite were you requiring? My elderly Mum has just been to respite for a week, for the first time. Do you live in the area or are visiting the area where the respite is likely to be organised? If you live in the area,...