[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Diane. <br/> <br/> I can't add anything to Rosemary's excellent and comprehensive advice, but I would like to say hello and tell you how much I have appreciated the support from the people on this forum. Somehow being able to share your problems with people who are sympathetic and who have oft...
Congratulations!
These days Mum's most frequent comment is "Eh?"
Since GORDON BROWN made his speech re help for carers ive sent out now 256 emails to G.B. and his department and other ministers ive also sent out 55 letters with s.a.e. enclosed up to now ive had not one reply
so who`s listening
Nobody. That's why its a waste of time (and money).
Tony - the care home was shut, in January I believe. The bungalows are sheltered accommodation and just happen to be on the same site.
<t>I'm with you all the way on this one. both my mother and my Aunt suffered appalling neglect in our local hospital last year, Mum because she was too confused and ill to say anything, Aunt because she doesn't asseert herself and ask for things.<br/> <br/> I discharged Mum the day after they droppe...
I don't see you getting much rest if you're going with 5 grandchildren, but I hope you and Pat both have lots of fun.
Signed
Me too
The only think I can think of straight off is that Income Support should entitle you to housing benefit and/or council tax benefit from your local authority. Definitely worth pursuing, could be worth over a grand a year.