[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Why not contact your university accomodation department? They usually have lists of landlords or houses which accept students & so are used to the income/guarantor problems. Alternatively the local council housing department for the area that you are moving to may be able to give you lists of recomm...
I also care for my husband who has a deteriorating condition. I did know before we married but it is still horrendous watching him deteriorate. There are different emotions & challenges for each type of caring - for a parent, a child, a partner. We find the most important thing is keeping our relati...
Morning Chris I also have a teenage son with Asperger's and puberty has been incredibly difficult. I also care for my physically disabled husband and long distance for my parents & MIL. Getting pulled in all directions with no support is very difficult. To get help in relation to your son may I sugg...
I am sorry to hear that Rob is back in hospital again. I hope that he recovers quickly. We have terrible problems getting blood out of hubby with congenital MD as he has contractures & can't straighten his arm. Every time he tells them he can't straighten his arm, every time he tells them they won't...
Pacing & planning life is absolutely vital. I try to make sure that hubby doesn't have 2 largish events on consecutive days so he has time to recover. If he has band practice on a friday night then I leave him to lie in a bit on friday & saturday mornings & try not to book other events for during th...
That is gerat news, Eun - I hope that he continues to recover well.
My thoughts will be with you, your husband & Rob. A very scary & difficult time.
Best wishes to you all.
I recently had our front garden paved & it looks wonderful. No more grass cutting - just a bit of trimming of the low hedge & couple of roses a couple of times a year. A great weight off my mind. Mind you it wasn't exactly accessible - when the council built my husband's ramp for the front door last...
Ridiculous parking - lots of people with disabilities have van type transport, especially those who drive from the wheelchair. Add into that people from residential accomodation where they often have an adapted minibus for transport & there is a large group of people unable to use that disabled park...
My husband is in his 50s & also has MD & some anxiety issues. He is now at a point that he is unable to go out alone due to his MD but is quite happy to be left alone at home. A lot of his anxiety centres around suitable toilets & falling - he is unable to get up with considerable help. I can unders...