[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>This is a tragedy. It is so easy to become wrapped up in our own lives that we don't communicate with those that we love. We always think there will be another day but unfortunately the day will come when your siblings can't say the things they want to say to your Mum.<br/> <br/> Why not make one...
<t>Some war books are fascinating aren't they, Scally. Really bringing it all to life & making you feel part of what went on. Allowing the reader to empathise. Some, however, read like a set of facts without the humanity of the situation coming through.<br/> <br/> I recently read "Private Peacef...
<t>Thank you Bertie Bear, I shall look through that. How interesting that the other thread was also started by a Debra although spelt differently.<br/> <br/> Michael - if you like short stories have you tried any of Barbara Erskine's? Some are mediocre but some are fantastic!<br/> <br/> Booksey - I ...
<t>I can't imagine that I am the only book reading carer on here. I know spare time is limited (or none existant) for many carers but do some people manage to grab some reading time? What are people reading?<br/> <br/> I am reading a Bryant & May mystery by Christopher Fowler "Off the Rails" whi...
<t>Hello All (waves nervously)<br/> <br/> I'm Debra & am carer for my husband who has muscular dystrophy. We run our own internet business together from home which gives us the flexibility we need for my husband's disability & caring needs. We also have a teenage son who is still at school &...