[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Why is every thing a form, is what i want to know, and that is mainly what i do for my Mum clean wash clothes take her to hospital doctors do the shopping etc you are still a carer, and she wouldn't be able to live in her house without you, so put your foot down with a firm hand, and never give u...
My Dad always said ( if it an't broke don't fix it ) which is always good it saves money.
Hi Dutchie
I hope you find us friendly here, we like to hear all about your trouble, cause they have had all mine, we are a nice group here, if nothing else you can let off stem, welcome and i hope you fine it helps to talk. take care. and (((((((HUGS))))))
<t>If Simon can rant, I want to rant. Firework, My dog has been a nervous rec for the last 3 weeks, she hears a bang she up on my chair, like a shot whether I'm sitting on it or not, including Sunday evening sitting eating my dinner, i did manage to save my chicken and potatoes, but then I have to s...
This forum is the best thing i have ever found and i enjoy a chin wag. XXX your ex lets have fun where we can, as we can't all go out and have fun, we stay in and have fun instead.
Hi Jules I'm quite a newbi, You will fine friends and advice here and people who care and believe me
it helps to talk, and welcome.
<t>Hi I look after my dear old Mum, I work at John Lewis part time, and look after my Mum the rest of the time, my time off is Sunday mornings when I do archery, I must say its a very easy web site to use. my problem is I never have enough time, the house is a mess. I do have a gardener as my mum lo...