[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Been there done that got the t shirt, but what i did, but i'm not saying this would work in your case bearing in mind that they are of an age of being independent, i did it behind her back and she thought it was a good idea then, i had the shopping delivered, she told me what she wanted i did it ...
Love reading not sure on the children, i left my brother to do the children, and now they are grown up, i used to like Peter Rabbit use to know it off by heart, Image
Go for it, its good to get out and mix with people even if its just an afternoon, and yes it may lead to other things.
<t>Good for you, speak up for for yourself, at least they know what is what, yes go to to doc's maybe they can help. you can't go on like this, i don't think, especially in my mums case, they don't relise what you are going though, and do we tell them how we feel, no we don't, we just go through lif...
<t>thank you all for your advice, just going to buy some red plates from amazon, i know mums got a book on food you got in the war, i now she use to do some things from they when she used to cook so with a bit of a tweek here and there just maybe she will eat something. and jelly i know she like tha...
<t>Hi I'm having trouble getting my mum to eat, she eats hardly anything at lunch time a little more at dinner time, she can have anything i work at Waitrose so she can have what she fancys when she want, but i cook it and most of it waisted, normally i can take her out to a garden centre to have lu...
I have a friend call Max who has autism, his mum was so worried that he wouldn't like it, his dad said give it a go he can always come home again, but he loved it, there was so much to do, he is always look after has something to do, he come homes for weekends sometimes but he can't wait to get back...
I look after my mum and went through what you are going through, but you will find love will see you through, we get AA, yes do ring the help line, they can tell you what you can get, i found it hard no funny to start with, but you soon get into a routeing, and the hospital told me how to lift, but ...
<t>Hi Dina welcome. you will get used to it, i'm not saying its going to be easy, but we are all here for you, it will be a rolla coaster of emotions, but slowly he will get used to it, i have pernicious anaemia, and i get tired very easily, i find, don't worry to much about house work try and make ...
that was good! would have been quicker getting back but had to see a few more clips Image Image Image