[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>My mum has mainly has heart frailer and has a heart nurse come around, but mum has COPD and i know what it stands for a roughly what it is and its to do will the air ways and lungs, but apart from having oxygen, is there anything else i can do, she seems be worse in the evening is that normal? sh...
thank you all for your support, i think i'm going to say something to the doctors and ambulance. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_mad.gif and yes he will need a lot of support. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_cry.gif i may suggest he gets a kitten. i know thats random but he likes cats and he...
B***** doctors she died this morning at home, if i can i'm going to blow them up, don't think its good enough, you don't call an ambulance just for the fun of it. Image
she is 90 years old, when the doctor came out he or she said she hadn't a stroke but i'm the same as you there is something not right, i did tell him if she fall again to call an ambulance to help him get her up, but he seems frighten to ask them, he always has to ask his sisters and brother if he s...
Hi my manfriends mum has had some fall and a nasty fall on tuesday,last week and lost the top of her fingers so she went in to hospital to have them fixed, bearing in mind she can't walk with out a frame, now i had a frantic phone call this morning say she fell 3 time yesterday and that her legs can...
I get attendance allowance and mum gets pension credit and i think thats all.
Hi i'm the carer for my mum i run her to hospital and doctors and shopping, do you know, as time are getting tough and petrol going up, can i get any money toward the running of the car?
I had to work 10.30 to 6.30 took the dog before i went, had breakfast, when i got home made dinner eat dinner just taken dog again, so not really a holiday, for me.and got quite wet i must say twice.
<t>Hi Angie, Welcome, you can talk to you hearts content and moan as much as you like on here, we are a friendly lot, we all have a moan from time to time, i have a dog and yes they are a life line, could you meet for a coffee on a walk with your dogs with a fellow walker, i fine dog walker are alwa...
<t>Hi Beanz, <br/> I know how you feel, i did have two very strong minded people to look after, but now only one but, Mum won't have anyone in or have any help in any way apart from me, i am trying to hold down a part time job, the only thing i have been able to do is get a gardener in, one job out ...