[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi i think you need to do what you think is good for your son, yes you need a break but could you do it for a couple of days instead of a week. my heart goes out to you its a tug of love, but chin up maybe tomorrow it will be sunny, big (((((((HUGS))))))))
Hi everyone had a bit of a problem with my computer and a new phone which i couldn't use so i couldn't get on, i have miss you lot so much, i have looked but couldn't write, you have a very happy me http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_biggrin.gif http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_biggrin.gif...
Kaz that is lovely i think you go on writing poem's, and it gets it off your chest as well.
<t>I just like to say i don't really talk to anyone apart from the people on the forum, you know more about me than anyone does where stress is concerned. i was so stress before i came on here, even the management at work notice the different with my work ( for the better i might add ) so thank you ...
Thank you Micheal.
<t>Hi ya my friends has just found out that her mum has multi system atropy or MSA has any one heard of this or had any dealing with it. and i'm trying to get her to join carers uk but she very up in the air at the moment, she is relying on me at the moment and to be honest i have enough on my plate...
<t>Is it my computer or is there red half way down the screen. where the answers are. cause when i get to the bottom i can't see the (return to General Discussion etc) and to me i like it white please help, or the writing in a bold colour. Who am i to say anything i can only just turn my computer on...
<t>My Dad was in the WW2 and got shot in the leg, while my mum was evacuated to Woking in Surrey she lived in Fulham London before, she was lucky cause her sister was under 5 so her mum went with her, My Dad would never talk about what he saw or went though, he said he never dreamed either, can't ev...
i hate doing changing the duvet so i wash and iron the cover inside out, dive in and grab the corners of the duvet cover cause the cover is still inside out ( have you still got it so far ) grab the duvet and pull it inside the cover. and the duvet on. then you just have to fight with the button the...
Thank you everyone for all your help, i feel much more informed now, and i am the type of person who need to know what i'm dealing with, thank you again, x