[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi ya Now Myrtle can you help me name it.
Just brought a car whether its the right choice time will tell, i can get the wheelchair in the back standing up and the wheeler together, proberly need a bungee, anyway its a Honda Jazz 1.4 its red, 57 number plate 11000 miles she a nice little thing, 40 to 45 to the gallon so its cheaper that my o...
Thinking of you Sunset, (((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
<t>It just need the wheelchair to go in the boot, mum can stand and get out her self with a push or pull on occations, been looking today, looked on Which Mag web page, which i think helped, so i know what to say now, it just so complicated, can someone just buy me a car and leave it outside my hous...
thank you i will take it all on board and have a look tomorrow wish me luck, i'll keep you all informed, watch this space.
My poor old girl is going to the scap yard soon, so i'm looking for a new car well new to me, about £5000, max, four doors smallish, enough room in boot to fit a wheel chair not green, now doesn't that sound easy, well no its a mine field, the cars i thought were small like a ford fiesta they are th...
burn
<t>I'm So sorry Courtz, i don't know what i'd do if i didn't have my dog Tilly she listen to me when i,m sad laughs when she happy, but i lost my sole mate dog Bess in 2008 she was my life followed me everywhere, poss to the end of the earth if she could. i still miss her but Tillys a all round dog ...
<t>Hi aao62, when i looked after my brother who had a lot of strokes, he alway use to sleep alot, my mum has had tiny strokes and i do think she still has, i do think you should seek medical advice, but in my case as they are only small they say they are doing all they can already, it might be that ...
Had a good tidy up of my desk, i found the surface and do you know what, its flat, it makes me feel good.