[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I really want to do something to help carers and sufferers of dementia and I am wanting to open a guest house specifically for people to come and stay and get some support while they are on holiday. I am a nurse and having been in touch with the Alzheimers Society ,Age Concern and local carers I ...
My father in law has Alzheimers and my mother in law finds going away on holiday now rather difficult. I therefore looked on the internet for somewhere for them to go away with support. The only place I came across was Vitalise. I have booked them into an Alzheimer's Week in October. I started to lo...
My father in law has Alzheimers and my mother in law finds going away on holiday now rather difficult. I therefore looked on the internet for somewhere for them to go away with support. The only place I came across was Vitalise. I have booked them into an Alzheimer's Week in October. I started to lo...