Hi Pennie and thank you :D I've just read through the letter for the third time, tbh I think its deliberately complicated, 6 pages long to answer one simple question, no wonder I'm confused. In one part its asking for payment of £6500, in another part is says women will get the new state pension if ...
Hi everyone, a few weeks ago I heard there might be a problem for people reaching retirement age who have been unable to work and that National Insurance payments might not have been paid on their behalf. I wrote to HMRC to ask if my NI payments were up to date, the letter I got in reply almost gave...
Hi Theresa, the problem is my husband has been getting benefits all these years and I think part of it was for me, but my NI contributions have never been paid, so I wont get state pension, anyhow I'm going to try and try and put it into a question if I can get it right in my head, thanks Theresa :D
When I get my head together I have a few questions, I cant believe I know so little about all this, considering my husband has been disabled for 20 years and I've never claimed a penny of my own ! and today I got a letter in answer to an enquiry I made from hmrc telling me I've never had any NI cont...