[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Rosemary.
I guess every little helps - although cant imagine Lib Dems wold be any different if they got into power Image
Completed it anyway for me and mum Image
I often read postings but cant be bothered to even log in let alone reply - typical British apathy I'm afraid. You have certainly not done anything wrong!! I enjoy reading your postings http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Will make more of an effort to reply but I tend to waffle on.....and...
It's good to hear some hopeful news for a change.
Good luck - let us know if you get the extra money.
CB x
I can understand how Liz feels and I think it was brave of her to be so candid in her report. I think many people would love to be the totally devoted carer but in truth people cope in very different ways and not everyone is cut out for the caring role. Myself included. I can honestlly say that I do...
If it was ruled that carers would be entitled to say 36 hours per week (cant see Govt allowing more hours) at £5.35 (current minimum wage), carers allowance could be potentially increased to £192.60. Bit more reasonable than the current insult of £48.65 per week. I'd be concerned about the ...
Hi Paula, I'm glad you received a reply but as you say it's not much of one is it? Supermarkets aren't really interested in what happens in their car parks. We have lots of alcohol abusers, drug addicts & beggars in my mums local sainsbury's car park. I've seen them target older, vulnerable people w...
<t>Hi Daisy,<br/> I am a great believer in the power of a formal complaint, especially where councils are concerned. I certainly hope for you and your son that you get the best possible result. There are too many people that keep quiet because, as you say, the formal complaints procedure seems so of...
Hi Stephen
Have signed too - hope it does some good.
Wishing you and your brother well.
CB xx
Hi Tom Welcome to the forum. You can only get Carers Allowance if the person you are caring for is in receipt of middle or higher rate of DLA or Attendance Allowance. You might find this link useful: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/CaringForSo ... G_10012522 When did you friend last have an assessment f...
I always kiss my mum and give her a hug before I leave her house. She often says "I'm so glad I had you both" meaning me and my sister. I know that she loves us and I hope she knows that we love her too. When I say "I love you Mum", she always says "I love you more". I know that caring for mum has m...