[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Myrtle - thanks for the welcome
kind regards
<t>Thank you Myrtle and Gary Mepham<br/> I am grateful for your input . Andy and i have agreed we cannot afford the mental strain of taking it further and are already armed with new GP request forms. We have found a GP online that is at the next building to the one we have now, if he will agree to t...
Hi Im Mandy I was a Senior Registered Nurse whose wonderful husband developed Epilepsy in 2000 - 30 years after a big bike smash and brain surgery. I was diagnosed as Bipolar in 2004 and take Lithium. I am not well controlled but OK, i need to be so never really think of myself. I LOVE photography a...
<t>Hi Jane<br/> What an amazing woman you are , three children alone is so hard to cope with when you have a healthy partner. Your children will love you without any thought of why your partner is disabled. They will love him equally too.<br/> There is nothing to feel guilty about , getting upset me...
<t>2 years my husband has had Uncontrolled Epilepsy increasing since November 2009. Our GP of 12 months have refused to accept me as Carer on 4 seperate occasions or document it from Social Services after Care Assessment and Needs Assessments were performed. I get Carers Allowance and have all aids ...
<t>hI THERE- IM NOT SURE AFTER THREE YEARS IF THIS IS STILL OPEN BUT ILL LEAVE A MESSAGE ANYWAY.<br/> <br/> I am female caring for my Epileptic 55 years old husband. I have had to fight and request everything for us myself. Our GP was no use whatsoever and after 18 months still have not got us regis...
<t>Hi Ewa - this is my first visit and straight away a woman having a problem with Personality and Head Injury. You are not ALONE, there are so many of us struggling to understand the man we have now is not the man we knew before.<br/> The aggression is a hard part to cope with, as you must always p...