[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi butterfly ATOS is a dirty word in our house........they say it is a Medical BUT its a written computer program that is rigid in its answers. if you see the assessor constantly reading from the computer its because its not their assessment but an ATOS program. You are not treated as an individual ...
Good morning ( ive just seen the biggest skein of Canada Geese fly over my home - hundreds if not perhaps thousand or two even calling to each other - its made my day already - Perfect) I like books with dust covers and pages, hard backs and spines long used- not ebooks http://www.carersuk.org/image...
Booksey Hi - my name is Mandy and im new to Carers UK the last 4 days. I am gobsmacked ( only word i could think of that fits how shocked i am at the problems carers have daily) I care for my husband 24/7 with Uncontrolled Epilepsy. I joined only so i could donate a little money as i didnt believe a...
Yes minnie i do.............perhaps only Carers and not admin clerical staff should run the "social" This site oozes empathy and compassion- perhaps we would be better at it. My GP using the Carers UK list of professionals to help have not recognised my Caring role after repeatedly filling in Social...
Do you believe in fairies at the bottom of your garden ?

I do Image
charles47

ooooh 9 hours, id love to sleep for 9 hours. When i worked i usually got 6-8 and on nights i would sleep all day if i could.

What a wonderful leisure pursuit, bit like extreme sporting.........Extreme Sleeping Image

Regards Mandy
Your welcome Dolores - i thought i would have forgotten it all but it only takes a catalyst to open the memory banks and it came flooding back.
Bit like riding a bike Image
<t>Debbie <br/> ive just read your profile and all i can say is -WELL DONE YOU..........i know i couldnt do what you do, you are special and one of the earth mothers who really care for her family come what may.<br/> <br/> I have a nurse friend who has two boys - one with ADD and one with Epilepsy. ...
<t>gilli - Hi<br/> <br/> The ESA Medical by ATOS is a pre organised computer program. Their answers are not based on what you say but what fits into the answer boxes. They did my husbands and the whole thing was based on lies and inconsistencies they could not dispute later on challenging them. <br/...
<t>Hi there- sleep was one of my subjects for teaching student nurses. It is a true fact that in hospital patients are deprived of sleep. I no longer nurse in hospital but at home and sleep is worse. That is because i am now wholly responsible for my husbands welfare and its scary. he had Uncontroll...