[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
<t>Hi Neil<br/> <br/> I think we all find our way to the forum at a time when things are really getting to us. I know I did.<br/> <br/> I have no experience of being a young carer like yourself but can only imagine how it must feel to have given up so much of your life for someone else when you have...
<t>Hi Fliss<br/> <br/> I am also a newbie - also felt almost the same as you the day before yesterday albeit for different reasons - I hope that a rant has helped you and been a bit therapeutic - I know it works for me as does knowing I am not the only one feeling this way<br/> <br/> big hugs<br/> <...
Crocus - i just downloaded the first game of thrones book onto my kindle - cant wait to get into it - i love it when i have a series of books standing by
<t>susieq - thanks - thats what my dad complained of last time we tried this - slipping down during the night. will maybe try raising the bed on bricks or something.<br/> <br/> poppett ty to you too for mentioning lidls - am going there later so will look anyway - even if we do put the bed up on pro...
oh thanks deborah will go look online now x
<t>If any of you liked the shardlake books by c j sansome ( a tudor detective really ) - i loved them and actually feel like a real person from my life is missing now i have finished them!<br/> <br/> anyway someone pointed me in the direction of the books by rory clements - theyre about john shakesp...
<t>Need to get my dad a wedge shaped pillow as he is going to try sleeping propped up a little bit - but they range in price from 9.99 to 49.99! obviously id like to only spend 9.99 but if those ones only last a week and ill then be forking out another 50 quid its a false economy.<br/> <br/> anyone ...
<t>cabbage,<br/> thank you so much<br/> <br/> today has not been an easy day - in fact this morning was one of the worse - but things have calmed down now and I am going to relax in my room catching up on some missed tv on iplayer - dads in his arm chair downstairs waiting for whatever soaps are on ...
Oh Sweety i so know where youre coming from -

there are so many of us on here all experiencing similar behaviour from our ageing parent(s)

All I can do is send a hug and say I hope you find the support and help you need on here.

xx
<t>Thanks guys<br/> <br/> I do have power of attorney - my dad has also already paid for his own funeral even chosen his coffin etc etc and has an up to date will <br/> <br/> bowling bun - i wouldnt even know where to start with books - i am an avid reader but not sure what kind of councilling id lo...